Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IF YOUR IN CALIFORNIA GO VOTE YES ON PROP 19 LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why the hell would u vote no? and no the federal law answers to the states the laws needd to be changed state by state 1 states gotta be brave enough to take the 1st step then another and another till the majotity rulesit must happen and soon ity makes no sence at all to keep it illegal why the hell would u vote no? why would anyone? it makes no sense

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:06:34PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg i think prop 19 passed!!!!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i believe i heard 10 minutes ago that it officialy passed

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
arizonas medical bills way too close to call still

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
waot now im hearing it hasnt (but it will in 2012)i dunno what to believe yet

--
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
I really don't like the idea, knowing my future children can go down the street and knowing they can buy mj.I had friends by the age of 16 or even less who bought achool from stores, with or without fake ID's.so mj it will be that easy as well. so it's more of a personal opinion.even if I wanted it to pass. It's not going to happen lol.Because not only it's a against a ferderal law, it's a Felony.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm jamee 11 year olds can buy it anywhere on earth already..in grade schoolhell 1/2 the world smokes so 1/2 the world can sell your kids pot right now today the didd=fference is your kids can end up in jail now if thet buy it and guess what if u have 2 kids 1 of them will smokeso theres a fair chance u just condemned your kids to risking jailso how aree u protecting them? they will smoke but if its ilegail theyre harmless smoking wuill end them up getting anally raped maybe stabbed and they will lose many years in jail in texas..lifefor a harmless weeda felony..is a law u can change that law and protect your kidsif pots ilegal what then they go eat dutura and go into a coma? huff gasdoline and kill theyre brains? pots harmless they can kill themselves right now trying to get high on 100 different things in your litchenand garagedongt u get it?theres harmfull drugs in your hpuse right now..that are legal that can kkill your kidsbut pot the only way it can kill is if a cop shoots your kidsconfrats u just put your kids in severe risk because u just dont understand the issue

--
Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
Reply to Jammmeeesss(:Marijuana is available...legal or not. If your future kids are gunna smoke they're gunna smoke. If it's legal and less taboo they may avoid moving on to the scarier more dangerous substances. What do you think about alcohol? There are multiple alcohol related deaths daily.....not "mj". If I had my choice for my children I would much prefer they smoke then drink....although I can only gently guide my children to make good decisions, I can't live their life for them.....P.S. I don't smoke OR drink and I still feel strongly about this. JMHO
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i agree heather i dont drink at all i smoke once every 3 months on averagde e 4 times a year typicalybut this law must pass for the same of sanityyour kids can spend ye4ars in jail because of your close mindednesshave u ever smoked? do u realize its not only harmless but extremely benificial?

--

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form