Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

attention admins important new updates

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
as if minutes ago theres been a change in how posts are handled.. now every post and comment is editable by adminsthis gives us greatter power but also a greatter responcibility.acceptible usesediting a post that has faulty link or photo codesediting content fore readability, adding paragraph breaks correcting typosmaking slight wording changes that do not change the general ideas being expressed just might give a better chance at higher search enguine listings. this should mostly be the title, however some minor wording changes in the body might also be okas long as it doesnt change the essence of whats being saidediting out ver4y abusive contentunaceptible uses editing the opinions of members (with the exception or racist or abusive language) completely changing a post just cause u didnt like what was said.in most cases when edits are made that arent simple typo corections a note should be posted as to what was edited and whythis does alow 1 thing that ive been hoping to get done (anyone want to take on a project?) several baking soda threads have slight errors some say to pour the vinagar on over the baking sodas without rincing 1stand they dont have a unified measuring systemso if any admins wants to go through all baking soda posts and make those corrections id appreciate it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh thats pretty cool and useful change....... there have been a few times where someone worded something wrong and i want to fix it so ppl can better understand it...... well thanks SE for always improving our site.......
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha wasnt me ots 1 of the many changes nings making to improve things i hope that update also made the comments in the pages visible to guestsoh also soon if anyone knows how to develop web aps we can also have api access so we can create phone and desktop apps for the site but thats way beyond what i know how to do..lolbut yea there are alot of changes comming slowlyincluding i think the pages aill; be updateable like a wiki type thing editable by anyone

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well wed needto find someone who knows how to do those thingsid love to have every option open but i just dont know how to write the apps

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form