Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hes said it and said it again and again.....

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
what i meant to say by this post is natural/neglect is the best and i cant beleive it took me so long to figure it out i didnt mean to get chewwed out
updated by @turkey: 07/17/15 09:41:54AM
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
SE the only reason i asked that was because i was wondering how u guys were taking the pictures of dreads up but i didntrealize it was an action photo soaringeagle said:
haha i know i think it was his 1st post "how do i get my hair so stand straight up more" like the waxy sideshow bob look is the look u want..lol brainwashed by crappy sites into thinking thats how dreads should be
usdualy its help my dreads wont lie down not the opposite
i think he thinks those dreadheadhq wax messes are dreads

NaturalWomyn said:
I DO believe natural is the best but if he's not into it then he should do whatever he wants with his hair,it's just kinda getting old when these kids come round with no knowledge and try to act like they know everything. Especially when it's some weird new rant everyday. I suppose kids gotta learn the hard way sometimes. No disrespect gannon but sometimes i don't know what the hell you're thinkin! ;o) Good Luck with whatever you choose to do with your own hair but just remember some of the info you've been given here. Many Blessings
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
if thats what you meant to say...m sorry but i didnt understand it at all...but well..good for ya :) gannon alexander best said:
what i meant to say by this post is natural/neglect is the best and i cant beleive it took me so long to figure it out i didnt mean to get chewwed out
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was wondering otf thats what u were saying but wasnt sure either..lolokyea u see b4 wax pushers all dreads were naturalso 99% of dreads over 10 years are natural75% of dreads that survive 5 years are natural (approx)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
well i never supported wax neva eva soaringeagle said:
i was wondering otf thats what u were saying but wasnt sure either..lol

ok
yea u see b4 wax pushers all dreads were natural
so 99% of dreads over 10 years are natural

75% of dreads that survive 5 years are natural (approx)
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
ok so how do i seperate the hair and how long do i wait before my first hair washing and how often after that soaringeagle said:

ok

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
didnt u already start with dreads? what happened? gannon alexander best said:
ok so how do i seperate the hair and how long do i wait before my first hair washing and how often after that

soaringeagle said:

ok

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
combed them out Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
didnt u already start with dreads? what happened?

gannon alexander best said:
ok so how do i seperate the hair and how long do i wait before my first hair washing and how often after that

soaringeagle said:

ok

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
oh bt why???..anyways so go natural now..wats the big deal?? or if you must, tnr... gannon alexander best said:
combed them out

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
didnt u already start with dreads? what happened?

gannon alexander best said:

soaringeagle said:

ok

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
if they thought my post intention was was what they thought it was idk why they didnt remove it cuz that is considered trolling but i wasnt Whales are super fly said:
Wow. Did you guys even read his post? And even if he did disagree with things (which he doesn't), what gives you the right to point fingers, LAUGH at his face and say, I quote: "i think he thinks those dreadheadhq wax messes are dreads"? Immature, uncalled for, sorry guys, but... wtf

I'm really sorry but this. This leaves me very dissappointed, no matter what you guys say

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form