dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

scammer alert

Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Meany :-P Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Excuse me...but if anyone is gonna pay bills of ghanaian scammers, its gonna be us..the pretty ones...
you guys are just jealous :PPP

updated by @westcoaster: 07/22/15 10:15:14PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I dont think your ready for this jelly for this body is tooo boootylicious babayyyyyyyyyyyy....lol
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Haha, i got it to. Can't be aimed at the pretty ones then, if they send them to guys with battlescars like mine on their mug. :P
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
What battlescars do you have Tony Montana??
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Shiva is a curvey man. I'm jealous too. :(
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Dont be sista...Watch enough of Beyonce and Pussycat dolls video and I'm sure you will be able to "ho" it up just like me :DDD
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Big scar over my right eye, going from the temple to my cheek. On top of that, it healed wrong, so I've got some deformed skin around the eyesocket that holds that eye more open than the left one. for some reason, the scar itself never shows much on my pictures. probably because of crappy quality. :P Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I accept...
BTW-- This is actually ME pre-dreads 3yrs ago roughly...lol...drunken debauchery is my middle name my friend... ricky williams said:
shit i bet we can out do him he aint got nothing i call for a dance off
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
OUCH!!! I saw your pictures and I could hardly tell..so I thought you were talking about some kinda mental "Marlon-Brando-in-Apocalypse-Now-type" scar....lol..and scars are cool man.... Scarface said:
Big scar over my right eye, going from the temple to my cheek. On top of that, it healed wrong, so I've got some deformed skin around the eyesocket that holds that eye more open than the left one. for some reason, the scar itself never shows much on my pictures. probably because of crappy quality. :P

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
How else can a poor boy from third world country survive in this big bad world my friend? ricky williams said:
i laugh at your moves *evil laugh* you will be taken to the streets you better bring your pom poms and shake em

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form