Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Summer solstice.

Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
I went to Avebury ^-^I had a great time, watched the sun rise... there was a bunch of weirdo's who turned up because they "ERD DER WASS A MAASSIVV PARTAYY DOWN AVEBURY INIT!"They sat with us most of the night and I had to look after their 15 week old starving thirsty shaking puppy who'd been out all day. Poor thing. apart from that it was nice =]
updated by @jessie-carr: 07/23/15 04:59:34PM
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
pixie said:
Bummer your plans didn't work out. I believe a good friend of mine are going to go on some nature walks later. :) It's such a beautiful day here! Sun is shining, finally after a week of rain.
sounds nice!, bound to start wanting the rain back soon though! how fickle we humans are.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Jessie Carr said:
I went to Avebury ^-^
I had a great time, watched the sun rise... there was a bunch of weirdo's who turned up because they "ERD DER WASS A MAASSIVV PARTAYY DOWN AVEBURY INIT!"
They sat with us most of the night and I had to look after their 15 week old starving thirsty shaking puppy who'd been out all day. Poor thing. apart from that it was nice =]
glad to hear it. some people go for all the wrong reasons, fair play for looking after the pup.will have to think about going forthe winter doodad.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form