Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Common issues people have with the opinions on this site.

sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
i dont know if this helps anyone, but i always tell my kids...if someone makes them feel bad.... that the only person who can create sadness is themselves. if someone has a very strong opinion about something and you disagree.... regardless of what they say to you....it shouldnt bother you. why let someone else get you down. put that sad energy into something more positive and keep yourself happy. doesnt matter how you dread, or dress, or eat or whatever... if it makes YOU happy, and you're not hurting anyone else, then so be it.there are so many negative people in the world... this site should be a 'safe' a place for communal thoughts and ideas. There is never any reason to put someone down...regardless of your own opinion. Difference is what makes people interesting.it's easy to say "this is my way, so it should be everyone's way because it worked for me"it IS harder to disagree eloquently, but in doing so, it makes you more compassionate, respectable and admirable.Just my opinion
updated by @sue: 07/19/15 02:56:34AM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I agree wholeheartedly Sister, Thank You....namaste' sue said:
i dont know if this helps anyone, but i always tell my kids...if someone makes them feel bad.... that the only person who can create sadness is themselves. if someone has a very strong opinion about something and you disagree.... regardless of what they say to you....it shouldnt bother you. why let someone else get you down. put that sad energy into something more positive and keep yourself happy. doesnt matter how you dread, or dress, or eat or whatever... if it makes YOU happy, and you're not hurting anyone else, then so be it.

there are so many negative people in the world... this site should be a 'safe' a place for communal thoughts and ideas. There is never any reason to put someone down...regardless of your own opinion. Difference is what makes people interesting.

it's easy to say "this is my way, so it should be everyone's way because it worked for me"
it IS harder to disagree eloquently, but in doing so, it makes you more compassionate, respectable and admirable.

Just my opinion
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
Thank you Lonnie <3 Lonnie Berg said:
I agree wholeheartedly Sister, Thank You....namaste'

sue said:
i dont know if this helps anyone, but i always tell my kids...if someone makes them feel bad.... that the only person who can create sadness is themselves. if someone has a very strong opinion about something and you disagree.... regardless of what they say to you....it shouldnt bother you. why let someone else get you down. put that sad energy into something more positive and keep yourself happy. doesnt matter how you dread, or dress, or eat or whatever... if it makes YOU happy, and you're not hurting anyone else, then so be it.

there are so many negative people in the world... this site should be a 'safe' a place for communal thoughts and ideas. There is never any reason to put someone down...regardless of your own opinion. Difference is what makes people interesting.

it's easy to say "this is my way, so it should be everyone's way because it worked for me"
it IS harder to disagree eloquently, but in doing so, it makes you more compassionate, respectable and admirable.

Just my opinion

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form