Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For those with conservative spouses & family..

sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
So tonight my husband (we race remote control cars together, but I was sick and stayed home) sends me a text telling me I missed the guy with the dreads who stopped by the track. I msg'd back "cool" and he said "down to his knees, had them 15 years" so I said "I take it you talked to him, then?" and he said, "yeah"...so I said "did you tell him that I'm dreading" and he said "yes"! This is HUGE progress for him...he said he HATED dreads, but he's having conversations with dreadies and also admitting that I'm dreading. Wow. Never thought it could happen. YAY!
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Yay!! Hubbies seem to be the first to come around. My son was watching a Youtube video about using his new "wah pedal" for his guitar. The guy had dreads. My son said "See mom? He has dreads!" Then he saw my forum page and said "Oh cool - you can customize the page - maybe I'll have to get on the forum." LOL! Bonnie Hazen said:
So tonight my husband (we race remote control together, but I was sick and stayed home) sends me a text telling me I missed the guy with the dreads who stopped by the track. I msg'd back "cool" and he said "down to his knees, had them 15 years" so I said "I take it you talked to him, then?" and he said, "yeah"...so I said "did you tell him that I'm dreading" and he said "yes"! This is HUGE progress for him...he said he HATED dreads, but he's having conversations with dreadies and also admitting that I'm dreading. Wow. Never thought it could happen. YAY!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form