Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Little Sister's Dreadlocks

Grace Nostab
@grace-nostab
5 years ago
8 posts

I am proud to say, my 11 year old sister decided yesterday to start the neglect method. And even after a DAY, its already separating and getting pretty knotty. So at this rate, she should have dreads in no time! She's just too cute, and will be even cuter with little dreads! (: Knowing I recently joined dreadlockssite, she suggested I start posting pictures of her progress. So those of you that are interested will be able to witness her exciting new journey toward dreadiness!

updated by @grace-nostab: 01/13/15 09:57:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,519 posts

oh thats awesome cant wait to meet her and see her locks forming

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Grace Nostab
@grace-nostab
5 years ago
8 posts

Soaring Eagle, I just showed her your response (she thinks you're awesome) and her reaction was priceless! She got sooo excited hahah

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,519 posts

aww i think shes awesome

shes an honorary member..legaly we cant have members under 13 but although gilleysmom has an account i think of gilley as a member

your sis is no diferent

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form