Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fast Progression (Is it good or bad?)

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

you can do a bs/acv rinse/deep clean to get some residue out.

updated by @knotlady: 07/09/15 10:28:07PM
Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Yes, I do feel that way. My dreads become heavy during I wash it, but the rest of the day - I don't feel theheaviness.

Mons said:

I would think, since dreaded hair holds water, they'd feel heavy when wet. Mine always feel heavy when I'm washing and for a while after, because they're wet, water is heavy.
Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Alrighty :D I am thinking of doing that when I'll reach my 3rd month mark. Thank you so much for the advice.

KnotLady said:

you can do a bs/acv rinse/deep clean to get some residue out.

dreadmojo
@dreadmojo
11 years ago
25 posts

Just don't do the rinse if you have hard water I have had problems with that rinse and the water here in so cal

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

yep, i'll take note of that. Thanks :D

dreadmojo said:

Just don't do the rinse if you have hard water I have had problems with that rinse and the water here in so cal

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

wooooooooooow. I should really try to buy one soon - Thank you so much for the advice and for telling me about it. And I really hope I could buy one sooon <3

Amanda said:

The neutrogena stuff works really well. BS won't rinse out well if you have hard water. I know from experience :)

The neutrogena anti-residue stuff is only like $5 and considering you only should use it a couple times a year, it is super cheap. I used it once and my boyfriend has used it once and it still is pretty much completely full. I'm sure when my locks are long I'll need to use more, but still, this stuff is going to last me years .

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form