Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Will this area grow back?

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Ok, so I reallt believe this was cause by the damn root rubbing! I did the circular rubbing back from Oct. 2010 until about Feb. or March 2011 when I had my backcombed and nasty wax set! My question is, will it grow back eventually?

updated by @doogie: 01/13/15 09:36:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

looks like root rubbing damage to me it should however special care will be needed to help it along..massage the scalp daily to increase bloodflow lok up jay simmons discussions on traction alopeia and particy]=ularly pay atention to panterras recomendations to him

take biotin sum]p,iments too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Ok, I spent about 45mins looking and all the discussions on him he replied to. Didn't find any he started on it! Not sure if I looked it up right or not but didn't see anything you were talking about in his discussions! Possibly maybe under Panterras?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

let me see what i can find

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/retwisting-dreads-locs-dangers

theres many recomendations in that

pepermint to stimulate the scalp..etc

read it all

--
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Ok, thanks a lot SE

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Ok, I do have pepermint oil. Should I add that to some water and gently massage or just use it straight?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

id add it to something as its extremely strong if u put 10 drops on your scalp youd have watery eyes draining sinuses and burning scalp fpr hurs ..water or jojoba or anything rwally u just want it to be able to spresd a bit ..do its thing without beuing too concentrated

--
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

I could use my sinuses to drain really good right now since I've been fighting one heck of a cold these last 4 days and it would be nice to finally breathe! LOL! Ok, I'm mix some water with it and massage a little before bed.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form