Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

flat dreads

Nicholas Cruz
@nicholas-cruz
13 years ago
1 posts

Hey i am new to this website and i have been doing "neglect" dreads for a little over 5 months and i have quite a few dreaddies but they are all mostly odd shaped and i was wondering will they turn more circular over time? should i palm roll?

updated by @nicholas-cruz: 01/13/15 09:16:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads should be odd shaped palm rollings pointless whats wrong with odd shapes?

but generaly as you roll around in bed they get lil more roundish

when u flatten it 1 way awhilke then roll it 90 degres and flatten it another way the general tendency is to get lil more rounded tho some spots may stay flayt and be cooler then the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

the funny shaped ones are the best. Those end up being your favorites because they tend to have a personality of their own. They do round up over time, but sometimes they stay funny shaped. I have one that is round at the tip and the first 5-6 inches. The last 2-3 inches by the root is flatter.

Just give it some time. As they mature and you roll around on them they will take a more "normal" shape

Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts
are you constantly wearing a hat? if so. it may be too tight on your head and causes your knots to become flat.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form