Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
13 years ago
64 posts

i havea question about putting beads in my hair. ihave 2 little babies and was curious if i should use wood ones or metal or what? and do u take them out when u wash or leave them in? how often should u move it on the dread?

updated by @lindsey3: 01/13/15 09:15:30PM
Melanie2
@melanie2
13 years ago
99 posts

I find that Pyrex glass, wooden or Peyote stitches (made from tiny seed beads) are the most durable. I wouldavoid metal in case it rusts or corodes in some way. Try not to put them up near your head too much as they can hit you in the face or dig in when you sleep. You should'nt need to take them out when you wash your hair, I pretty much forget that mine are even there : ) and I've had the same ones in for years. Make sure you measurethe diameter ofthe dread/s youwant the beads forbefore choosing or orderingthem to make sure you get some that fit. : )

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whatever it dont matter

i tend to piut enm in so they dont move cant be taken out and thats that

but if u want em to be movable they might fall out and get lost

u dont gotta take em out to wash

1 thing tho big (long) beads dont let them dry inside so can cause trouble so i dont add any over /2 inch long anymore (peyote sleeves are diferent thay allow air in)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
13 years ago
64 posts

thanks guys! love this site! so much info and the people are so nice! ill have to find somebeads now!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form