Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Starting Dreads with Oily Hair

Andrew Harris
@andrew-harris
13 years ago
1 posts
I have really oily hair and I fear that it will prevent my hair from dreading properly. My hair was about five inches long before I dreaded it, that was two days ago. The dreads themselves are around four inches long, I have bands on the tips and roots and plan to keep them in until they fall out. the dreads want to separate and I am unsure if it is because of the oil or just because they are young.
updated by @andrew-harris: 01/13/15 08:57:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

take the bands out right away that wikll nbot help only hurt and they wont fall out they will get swallowed and rot inside the dreads take them out

next

theres a new oil scalp tonic in the products section that will help with oilineses i hope (u can be 1st to report how wekll it works)

u can also do the thyme tea thuing

alot can be done about oikiness but nothing can be done about rubber rotting in a dread

get those bands out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh god u used bees wax u used gell u used alotta crap that u sure do not want in dreads your only 3 days in so you absolutely should comb themout remove all that crap and start over u want absolutely no produycts in your hair nothi8ng especiaily no wax wax wilkl keep them from ever dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form