Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Flavored Tobacco ILLEGAL!

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
OWchh,just mentioning cause it was acctually passed...woopsies, but if a law ever passed on organic or anyother gardeningi think i would b needing to flex some serious civil disobedience shittt hahahah
updated by @matted-dew: 07/18/15 08:28:18PM
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
Please inform me of these "sleeper bills" that are in congress at the moment, wanting to outlaw oganic gardning. That's almost as good as the far right wingers saying Obamas gonna take away your guns!!! Good one Didg!!! Lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
its a bill called something like the uniform food saftey act, (thats probly not the exact nam,e) in general it is a good idea however some sections of the bill are lil dangerouse.it establishes strict guidelines for how all food must be produced and distributed using chemicals to control possibly food related illness outbreaks (ecoli and the like)it also has insanely high fines for non compliance that wiuld put every organic farm out of business and only factory farms would survive.it would eliminate all farmers markets because they wouldnt follow tje strict guidlines of distribution centersthe ideas behind the bill were good..prevent food bssed illness outbreaks..but the implimentation would be devastrating Klete said:
Please inform me of these "sleeper bills" that are in congress at the moment, wanting to outlaw oganic gardning. That's almost as good as the far right wingers saying Obamas gonna take away your guns!!! Good one Didg!!! Lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I've heard of that from my girlfriend and her mom, the fact that they would even think about trying 2get a bill like that passed,, is appalling to me.not to mention the penalties for not being forced to utilize certain chemicals all in the name of *our safety** Oh and on topic * : I don't smoke at all,, well tobacco at any rate, but it seems like what is currently being sold will be allowed to stay,although I think the detail there about looking into raising the legal age is bullshit, then again that just goes into a different debate. Didjeridurian said:
Wow... theres sleeping bills in congress about outlawing organic gardening even in your own backyard...and you REAAALLLLLYY wanna talk about flavored tobacco.
To each their own I guess
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Right,And in addition the FDA would be disbanded and become the Federal Drug administraiton instead. Then they would enact a new government agency for food that would be run by "food czars" who were appointed by corporations who ran the food industry. Monsanto being top on the list. soaringeagle said:
its a bill called something like the uniform food saftey act, (thats probly not the exact nam,e) in general it is a good idea however some sections of the bill are lil dangerouse.
it establishes strict guidelines for how all food must be produced and distributed using chemicals to control possibly food related illness outbreaks (ecoli and the like)
it also has insanely high fines for non compliance that wiuld put every organic farm out of business and only factory farms would survive.
it would eliminate all farmers markets because they wouldnt follow tje strict guidlines of distribution centers
the ideas behind the bill were good..prevent food bssed illness outbreaks..but the implimentation would be devastrating

Klete said:
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i heard they were getting rid of them because of the kiddies they'd be "more inclined" to smoke them but apparently not.""# -Mandates larger, more varied, and more prominent warning labels on tobacco products (Secs. 201, 204).""you know is some places they put pictures of lung heart gum cancer on packs of cigarettes.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form