Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Flat Dreads

Richie Mulina
@richie-mulina
14 years ago
21 posts
So I have my dreads for almost three months now and I've been wondering fir a while if there is any way I can keep them from becoming so flat when I sleep on the. It seems like when I wash them or go swimming they become more round like they're supposed to be but then after I wake up they're just flat. You can see in a my pictures what I'm talking about. So if anyone can give me some advice please tell me.
updated by @richie-mulina: 01/13/15 08:39:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm who says theyre suposed to be round?they arentthey are suoposed to be organicly shapedflipping them up when u sleep or rolling around or just ignoring themtheres nothing wrong with flat zig zag square oval well anything they dobut they generaly try to round out on theyre own cause they go flat 1 way 1 night aniother way another nightbut u really gotta get that idea out of your head that they are suposed to be any way other then how they are..they are only suposed to be yours so yours are flat that makes them alot more interesting then any perfectly round ones

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'm with SE on this one. I once thought flat dreads should be round but that's just not the case. Dreads are supposed to be their own shape. Look at all the crazy different dreads out and there, they're all awesome! Not just the round ones.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea the round ones are the least interesting sure some ppl have no choice or think they have no choice believing the myth that they gotta be perfect to be emplotable but thats not true andif u can get away with dreads with personality why wouldnt u want to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form