Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Some questions that ive been thinking o.o

Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
hmm..Ok since I started my dreadies something in my head has been telling me not to ask questions because the answer will most likely be "thats fiiinnneee..its supposed to do that!"So I held myselfback.Anyway its getting on my nerves now so im going to ask XD haha.1. Dreads get as big as the section??Im scared. =[ my friend did rough sections on my head and I said keep in within an inch... but I swear theres a MASSIVE one at the back of my head. and if its soo, the dread is gunna be massive! im scared XD haha.2. Some of the sections are lines rather than squares. So the sections width is much bigger than the height.! what will happen o.o im guessing flat wide dreads?3. Ive got T'n'R. My tips. Im fine with them being undreaded but a few of them have unravelled almost all the way. O_O what will happen to it? o.o it feels like it been regularly brushed, conditions etc... but its been nothing.4. I use Dr. Bronners bar soap, I prefer it to the baking soda becuase the baking soda makes my dreads unravel, my scalp all scabby and all flakey. and they goo all flat with no volume.5. How long will it be before they loose the braided look? o.o or will that never go away ? =/Done ^-^ xx
updated by @jessie-carr: 02/03/18 04:46:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 how massive and well 1 biggass dread is cool if iu love it2 theyll be normal dread shape has nothing to do with section shape none of mine are square or anything in particular3they will dread be patient4thats a question? is the answer yes? no? 47?5 probly a month or 3 dunno

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
1. hmm.. it shouldnt be too big i hope =/ ahaha.2. ahhh good ^-^3. yay!4. Yeah ahahah sorry I dont know why I numbered it XD ahhaha ^-^5. Im guessing 3 then cuz im nearly at 2 months... =]Thanks SE! =] soaringeagle said:
1 how massive and well 1 biggass dread is cool if iu love it
2 theyll be normal dread shape has nothing to do with section shape none of mine are square or anything in particular
3they will dread be patient
4thats a question? is the answer yes? no? 47?
5 probly a month or 3 dunno
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
oooh thankyou! ^-^How do i split this dread then? o.o Lisa McRae said:
1)If you don't want a massive dread, split it now before it matures
2)I have no square sections and only a few flat dreads
3)Hair will always dread if you want it to... always.
4)I doubt that is true to be honest. You must be mixing it wrong.
5)3-6 months is when they start really looking like dreads, 6-12 months is when they mature. really general I know, but that's the best I got.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
think knottysleeves had a good thread about splitting one, but you wanna be really careful, sometimes a little over a inch isn't bad, lots of people have them, (actually have one doing the same thing)other than that, I know 2months is a really rough time in the locking process, I think this is around when everyone gets frustrated.
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thankyou! Ill check it out =]Im not frustrated suprisingly. Im just wondering what i have to prepare myself for o.o ahahahthanks guys ^-^
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
your new pictures look pretty sweet to btw,lucky you getting to be in a zombie movie :P
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thanks!It was only for a college project but I was the leading role and it was FUN!!! =D Iain said:
your new pictures look pretty sweet to btw,
lucky you getting to be in a zombie movie :P
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
I think its small enough to just leave..Even though I twist and ripped, when i split a tip of one and pull it in opposite directions as hard as i can... nothing happens.. XD its like pulling on a bull tied to a rope o.oso i think ill just leave it >.<<br /> Lisa McRae said:
Oh geez, don't ask me how to do that, when I tried it didn't work out and I have to comb it out... I think it was the way it was sewed together from crocheting though. As far as I know you just rip it apart from tip to root using olive/vegie oil when stuck on a spot... never scissors.

updated by @jessie-carr: 07/03/15 06:08:32AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form