Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quickest way to take out dreads without cutting?

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, you can always trim them when they get that long...I'm planning on trimming mine after they reach my hip then I'll let em go to the hip again. But you know how plans are...they always change. Might just let em grow like SE, who knows what the future holds. Most likely will keep em in between shoulder and waist length though. Antony said:
This may seem short to you, but around down to the hip.

soaringeagle said:
define rediculously long? im hoping mine get twice as long at least thats why i started congoing so when the hair thats at my chin now reaches the ground it'll be stronger
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
I dont like cutting when it's in dread form. It just seems...I don't know...wrong.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I kind of agree...haha.
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts

This is probably my last post here. Yeah I decided that I don't want dreads anymore. Long story short, I felt like it was time to move on.Well, bye guys. It's been a fun time on here.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well sorry to see you go feel free to keep your account open because most people feel theyre dread loss and end up dreading againso when you do your page will be here waiting for ulooks like they got combed out nicely with very lil damagei think you'll bre back within a yearand you'll be stronger and wiser and more ready to be dready

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
=( Don't understand why anyone would stop dreading. Crazy nonsense to me...
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
GOD BLESS BROTHER
Altered Identity
@altered-identity
13 years ago
4 posts
Yeah, it should be easier with a strait texture of hair to get your dreads out. Depending on the length and amount of time and maturity your dreads have will determine how easy they are to comb out. Check out my personal dreadlock removal story here. http://alteredidentity.com/before-and-after-removing-dreadlocks/ Let me know if you have any questions

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form