Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how did you find our site

pokolo
@pokolo
14 years ago
59 posts
i went on answers.yahoo.com and asked about dreads and somebody gave me a link to this website
updated by @pokolo: 07/09/15 11:16:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
was probly me or iain pokolo said:
i went on answers.yahoo.com and asked about dreads and somebody gave me a link to this website

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sara7
@sara7
12 years ago
1 posts

Google lead me! :D

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
I saw your video on youtube quite abit before finding this site. Eventually ran into this site, I was like "wow this is pretty...messy". However, I noticed one of the posts made by you and the name rang a bell and thought "Nah...this is the same dude? It can't be". So I searched soaring eagle on youtube and boom the same vid I saw earlier so I shouldn't judge the site just by it's cover when it's ran by someone with such awesome dreads.When simply searching dreadlocks on youtube it's pretty much all commercial knottyboy crap on page 1. Some folks with vlogs and dreads. Not sure how youtube search engine works exactly, and if it's at all possible to get better then page 3 in search results. The bad part was I first skimmed over the video when I did run into it just now. It's just hard to see from the thumbnail how awesome the dreads are (not a problem with the other vid, which I found the first time).
Homestar
@homestar
12 years ago
17 posts

Found you on google, one of the first few listed when I looked up dreadlock maintenance. :)

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form