Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rasul (soap dirt)

Tommy H.
@tommy-h
11 years ago
8 posts

hahaha sounds like they are having endless amount of fun :D it would be great if you could ask them and thank you very much! :)

Renee Stewart said:

If they're forming and you're not having any problems, that's great. I'm not qualified to give advice (obviously, haha), but I will see if I can ask his friends what they did. Honestly knowing them I'm pretty sure they probably used actual dirt! Lol, but I'm serious. They traveled a lot, camping out, going to one music festival after another, and I tell you did NOT give one hoot how they looked or cleaned themselves, and were not ordering dread shampoos off the internet! One year, I saw them during the school year, not again til end of summer - DREADED!!! It was too funny (one of them is so big & tall, w/ his bushy head of dreads and size he looked like a real Mountain Man! I did not even recognize him, haha). I'll let you know if I find anything out - I know exactly how you feel, it's a bit rough. But I guess that's why they call it a Journey! Good luck to you!

updated by @tommy-h: 07/23/15 06:22:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

its a microfine clay that cleans extremely well its 1 of the ingredients in www.dreadlockshampoo.com soaps that makes them clean so well ot binds to dirt and oils and removes them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tommy H.
@tommy-h
11 years ago
8 posts

Fantastic :D then i cant be doing it all too wrong haha ;D

soaring eagle said:

its a microfine clay that cleans extremely well its 1 of the ingredients in www.dreadlockshampoo.com soaps that makes them clean so well ot binds to dirt and oils and removes them

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form