Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Some frustration on our society's norms. I need encouragement!

lulhello
@lulhello
11 years ago
2 posts

dam that sucks... makes me want to shit in a bag and throw it at the window but fuck that; negativity gets you no where. Wearing dreads is my way of breaking down social barriers, etc... but anyway... i gotta get back to hw :/

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Since you are only working a couple of hours on the weekends could you possibly accept both and see which one works and pays best for you? Just a thought. Good luck to you!!

Jimmy DC said:

A little update, I've been working on the weekends but its only for a couple of hours which is both good and bad. Good because I won't be getting exhausted from it and it won't affect much if any my performance in school. But it's bad because I have to raise the money for next semester. Luckily I think I am needed and I'm willing to work really hard whatever amount of hours I get, i get along pretty well with everybody who works there and having this kind of 'informal' hair/look kind of thing is something kids just love. Looking forward for this experience. Also a week after starting my training here dunkin donuts called me, but I felt that I couldn't blow this woman off after giving me the chance not many were willing to give, maybe it was the right choice maybe not only time will give me these answers. Well good people just keep sending me good vibes and prayers because they truly work and I know God has a plan for me and He is leading me through life right now and I know that he has put everybody I meet and those I don't for a reason. Well night to you all and have a great rest of the year

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

glad you have something, even if its only a couple of hours. keep persevering my friend.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form