Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey now, no wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
2 sick to do anything right now. I'm hoping that the shingles clear up soon. One thing I do know though is I will have my bus. Aftert hings calm down I'll start looking. so loving you! soaringeagle said:
ebay has alot
but if u got the $ theres a beautiful city transit bus fir sale near here (downongtownpa) check www.myspace.com/animalcycles i think it is
real nice guy too
5000 and is in perfect shape

updated by @laila-evans: 07/23/15 03:50:34PM
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
it's so nice. I just don't feel it matches me. Do you know what I mean? soaringeagle said:
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
no, that's not even me. I just wnat a regular good running school bus to paint up myself and customize it. I don't want to draw so much attention either. I wnat to just get to point a to point be safely with the kids comfortably. I'm not such a show off. More a recluse believe it or now. what you like? soaringeagle said:
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_992ff5b9eb53357f77...
yea thats more like u huh
the sailbus i love it
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
will do, and thanks! :):):) Yeah thta's a bit much for me. I mean, I wnat to take attention off, not bring it on, lol! But to each their own. it's fun for sure. Nice to meet you jelly (~);) eternity Jelly said:
I know JustMark and the sailbus, check out his/the sailbus's mysapce for pix of the inside. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing!!

J
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i love the sailbusu remember papylion (i know i spelled itt wrong) his old bus with all the hand carved redwood?ohh i dunno if u maybe were on the great peace march, but ive been looking for a pic of a bus from that..dr dooms deathmobile the 1 with the blast furnace door and the missile launcher on the roof

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
I'll look at all my old pics from on tour in the 80's and 90's. Was he on tour back then w the Dead? I have pics from those years, but mnay got lost. I'll post what I do have though. G-d I miss those dayz. The last Spring tour though wewre some of the ebst shows ever. I'll be a tour head till the day I die. I know there is a time and a place for everything, but when I do have the time, I sure make it Daddy. I'll look and post what I have. So loving you eternity. You are my people. soaringeagle said:
yea i love the sailbus
u remember papylion (i know i spelled itt wrong) his old bus with all the hand carved redwood?

ohh i dunno if u maybe were on the great peace march, but ive been looking for a pic of a bus from that..dr dooms deathmobile the 1 with the blast furnace door and the missile launcher on the roof
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
my 1st dead show was on the way home from my 1st gatheringso comming from the amazingbliss of a gathering then going to the depraveddesperation of tour it was disgustingofcourse how could u not have a good time on 20 hits of acid (which was about 60 hits of the weak crap they got today)but i stopped tripping a year or 2 later and after thwt tour the dead all just got so boring andannoyingand the few times ui went i was disgusted by what i sawstarting with the trash..then the negative drugs ..selling everything scamming ripping people offi saw 5 guys sitting in a car i approached the car only to find 1 of the 5 had his pants down and was masterbating to all the girls walking byi had a freind who lost his mind on tour from over dosing now hes totaly ruined and cant function in socierty he canme back from 1 tour totaly infested with lice he caught from a 15 year old he allowed to prpstitute herself out of his van for tickets and drug moneythe drunken fights..i saw a quadriplegic beatten severely over a nitrox baloonfuck tour..the gatherings always made more senseno offence

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form