Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new passion project dealing with abuse issues

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

way too many people i know are living with, or have survived horrific abuses. a year ago i bought the domain www.exposetheabuse.com   immediately almost, was offered 120 acres for a trauma center and a dozen safe houses were offered, as well as free medical/psychological care.

well i dropped the ball for a year and hadn't gotten it done, that is until ended up sharing my home with someone who just escaped years of hell.

so the sites now live (as of minutes ago) but still working on making it complete in the next 2 days..ish

should be able to start adding content by tonight, if you know anyone whod benifit

the safetynet will take time to build.

eventually if able i would love 1000 acres or so for a safe community.

its both for survivor stories, and to help those actively trapped

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 03/07/21 12:33:41AM
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
❤️❤️❤️ you brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful project. Congratulations, I'd love to help in some way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

join, i need some content added to put on the finishing touches and test it all. would you want to join as a peer councelor? or someone whos survived abuse? or would you like to be the 1st to join as part of the safety net of unlistred and hidden safe houses?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

jenn, whos staying with me now, took her 1st glider flight with us ( www.freedomswings.org ) on saturday, shes been so happy since being here, its amazing how strong she is. 1st time shes been safe or free in many years. we got her a job and soon a house or condo.

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form