Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

vegetarian recipes

Alysha
@alysha
15 years ago
10 posts
I just recently decided to go down the vegetarian path.. and I was wondering if anyone had any good..easy..quick..tofu recipes, I have a 3month old so not much time to cook, so if anyone know's anything quick and easy let me know!Thanks! :)
updated by @alysha: 01/13/15 08:28:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
moved to dreads and diets theres also a recipie share groupi cook experiementaly without recipies so i'm gonna make this up off the top of my head, untested but im betting it will be yummymarinate tofu in any sauces u like soys fine or anything add a 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground gingerin a wok 2 tablespoons or so olive or canola oil1/2 to 1 onion several cloves garlic crushed varius peppers frying perpers yellow red bell peppers sweet hot you name itbrocolli add the tofua handful of sesami seedscurry if ya like tooin a seperate pot3/4-1 cup peanutbutter and water (bout the same amount u can adjust for thickness as it cookes) use extra chunky add some cayane maybe a splash of lemon or even vinagar for zing u can add some sauted onions and garlic if u wantu want it fairly thin but it will thicken as it cools..thin but not too thin that its watery ..stir constantly simmeringwhen the stir fries browning nicely serve it with the peanut sauce over it..u can modify it any way ya want ..like i said i just made it up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alysha
@alysha
15 years ago
10 posts
That does sound yummy! and I LOVE peanut suce, i put it on anything and everything. sounds like my dinner tomorrow! soaringeagle said:
moved to dreads and diets theres also a recipie share group

i cook experiementaly without recipies so i'm gonna make this up off the top of my head, untested but im betting it will be yummy

marinate tofu in any sauces u like soys fine or anything add a 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground ginger

in a wok 2 tablespoons or so olive or canola oil
1/2 to 1 onion several cloves garlic crushed varius peppers frying perpers yellow red bell peppers sweet hot you name it
brocolli add the tofu
a handful of sesami seeds
curry if ya like too

in a seperate pot
3/4-1 cup peanutbutter and water (bout the same amount u can adjust for thickness as it cookes) use extra chunky add some cayane maybe a splash of lemon or even vinagar for zing u can add some sauted onions and garlic if u want

u want it fairly thin but it will thicken as it cools..thin but not too thin that its watery ..stir constantly simmering

when the stir fries browning nicely serve it with the peanut sauce over it..

u can modify it any way ya want ..like i said i just made it up
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
am i invited then? :) Alysha said:
That does sound yummy! and I LOVE peanut suce, i put it on anything and everything. sounds like my dinner tomorrow!

soaringeagle said:
moved to dreads and diets theres also a recipie share group

i cook experiementaly without recipies so i'm gonna make this up off the top of my head, untested but im betting it will be yummy

marinate tofu in any sauces u like soys fine or anything add a 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground ginger

in a wok 2 tablespoons or so olive or canola oil
1/2 to 1 onion several cloves garlic crushed varius peppers frying perpers yellow red bell peppers sweet hot you name it
brocolli add the tofu
a handful of sesami seeds
curry if ya like too

in a seperate pot
3/4-1 cup peanutbutter and water (bout the same amount u can adjust for thickness as it cookes) use extra chunky add some cayane maybe a splash of lemon or even vinagar for zing u can add some sauted onions and garlic if u want

u want it fairly thin but it will thicken as it cools..thin but not too thin that its watery ..stir constantly simmering

when the stir fries browning nicely serve it with the peanut sauce over it..

u can modify it any way ya want ..like i said i just made it up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form