Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

this time i have it

Robert shawn bozarth
@robert-shawn-bozarth
13 years ago
25 posts

ive decided to go natural on my new set of dreads im at the one week mark had to cut them off because of work but it discusted me so much i went to my boss and said *explative* you its taken me some time to grow my hair out still really short though. i was twist and rip last time the reason im going natural/neglect is because i beleive (in my own opinion) that dreadlocks are not made they grow take a bonsai tree for instance just because you change the shape of it and control it does that mean you made the tree your hair like your heart and brain grows it knows what is needed let it grow im not getting dreadlock im letting my hair live freely and if dreadlocks is a result thats fine (dreadlocks is the ultimate goal) but everyday when i get up if i look in the mirror and i dont like them ill just adjust and move on with my day i have tried natural once and it didnt go well and ive finnaly found out what was the problem, I was running my fingers through my hair and fiddling with them and after about 5 months my hair didnt lock, it just looked greasy and yes i washed but i didnt use a baking soda wash, because like for a majority of people dreadhead hq got me and i still had the shampoo and it didnt do much using it, now i use baking soda wash with teatree oil etc........ anyways im keeping it in a tam till about 5 months only taking them out for a wash and dry or down time well wish me luck

p.s im doing tons better this time with natural I might even go to the extremes of useing rubber gloves when i touch them till they mature

updated by @robert-shawn-bozarth: 01/13/15 09:14:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

did u quit your job or just stand up for your rights

i dont think u need gloves just dont touch tpoo much

and if u do wear a tam alot be sure to seperate more often

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robert shawn bozarth
@robert-shawn-bozarth
13 years ago
25 posts

I stood up for my rights and they used the whole its not natural speech and there was an ethnic person working at the time with dreadlocks and they said nothing to him why are caulcasian ridiculed when they have dreadlocks cant we all get along.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its not natural? hows it not natural if your hair will do it on its own?

--
Robert shawn bozarth
@robert-shawn-bozarth
13 years ago
25 posts

thats what i said,a large portion of peoplein society idk the statistics dont find it acceptable if your not african american and have dreads andbecause im caulcasiuan they thought it was unpresentable for me to have them it was kinda racist i geuse idk lol but im over it now i dont keep grudges that long

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

id tell them that its racist and descrimiantion and if theyd like they can bring it up in court but theyd be fools to since every single court case that im aware of has found in favor of the dreadheads rights to wear dreads

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form