Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! Having a wobble :(

FREEBIRD
@freebird
13 years ago
15 posts

Emancipate yourselve from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind :) BoB Marley

If anyone asks me why dreadlocks? I'm going to say because I'm free.

updated by @freebird: 07/13/15 03:49:41AM
sara5
@sara5
13 years ago
3 posts

freedom from our mind , freedom from constant thoughts. To sit listen and be still. To see the world with clear and fresh eyes and have understanding for those who show none. Im still working on that. challenging my own patterns and telling my mind -the thinker to stop thinking. Live the dream.

Jackie C.
@jackie-c
12 years ago
34 posts
I was feeling a bit of "cold feet" or a "wobble" today until I looked under the emotional support heading and found this thread. Thanks to all of you on this site for keeping the morale high and putting things into perspective. My enthusiasm for my new dreading journey is renewed. :) I am also 32 and I'm on day 11 of my natural neglect journey.I love that quote from Bob Marley. It reminds me that it is really all "in my head". That's where true freedom is won.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

never give up he journey maybe long but the destinations a p[]\place unreachable withiout taking the twisty winding road

you cant fr]ly from here to there you gotta trek through the wook]ds crawl thru some mud cross rivers and mountains and weave and dodge amongst the weeds

but of what a scenic journey it is

and the accomplishment you feel when yiu finaly arive

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form