Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP! Very Short, Bridesmaid dread up-do?

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts
Glad to hear you've found that confidence!Just remind her that no one will even be looking at you. They will be looking at her. Your hair is inconsequential.Good luck with that conversation. I look forward to the update.
updated by @tied-up-in-knots: 07/10/15 01:15:59AM
Nasya L'Bert
@nasya-lbert
12 years ago
13 posts

I never thought of that! I'll be sure to mention that to her as well. Thanks for the support :)

Tied up in knots said:

Glad to hear you've found that confidence!

Just remind her that no one will even be looking at you. They will be looking at her. Your hair is inconsequential.

Good luck with that conversation. I look forward to the update.
cathryn glasgow
@cathryn-glasgow
12 years ago
1 posts

I think she should shut her mouth and deal with it. You AND your hair are beautiful as you are! I know arguing with a bride over a wedding probably isn't the best way to go about it... maybe suggest a cute headband or you could put pearls or flowers in your hair... They also make these things for floral arrangements that have a wire connected to a decoration that you could probably wrap in them to make them more, as she would say, feminine. hope that helps! <3

Emily Holman
@emily-holman
12 years ago
15 posts

personally i would offer to throw a flower inmy for the wedding . Then i would kindly tell her she can take it or leave it but thats the best i'm doing. an updo is not an option nor is combing out my dreads. if shes not satisfied with that then she can just find another bridesmade.

Nasya L'Bert
@nasya-lbert
12 years ago
13 posts

Oh those are beautiful! Once I pick up my dress tomorrow is when I get a chance to talk to her about it. I'll definitely show show her these.

I'll update on what happens.

Thanks for the support you guys, it means a lot.

Britany said:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uZfBzSA-uyc/0.jpg

http://img2.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.254339206.jpg <---- those come in all colors. these would look perfect in your hair!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form