Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock formal or wedding styling tips for african or caucasian dreads

violet2
@violet2
14 years ago
5 posts
yeah i crochet them ,think i might start experimenting , I dont wanna be in a hurry that day and end up doing somethin worse soaringeagle said:
tin and so few did u crochety? crocets no good
but just tie em back or weave em into sa stylis style, dreads are funb to create new looks with a frenc braid for instance or i know a freind wio weeaves ers into hats well knotted woven drewads tat look like stylis hats experiment for severalk days before u go

violet said:
I need help , I will go to a wedding next week and i don't know what to do . my dreads are 2 weeks old and i just have 22 babies ( i know they're few ) they're also thin , and my dreadlocks come a little below the shoulders..

it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worried
any suggestions?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u sould stop croceting!!!!! it will make em weak thin and very damaged as well as very high maintenance for life crocets a very bad ideastop now and tey will recover violet said:
yeah i crochet them ,think i might start experimenting , I dont wanna be in a hurry that day and end up doing somethin worse

soaringeagle said:
but just tie em back or weave em into sa stylis style, dreads are funb to create new looks with a frenc braid for instance or i know a freind wio weeaves ers into hats well knotted woven drewads tat look like stylis hats experiment for severalk days before u go

violet said:
I need help , I will go to a wedding next week and i don't know what to do . my dreads are 2 weeks old and i just have 22 babies ( i know they're few ) they're also thin , and my dreadlocks come a little below the shoulders..

it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worried
any suggestions?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
Try fixing them up with aloe vera. Find the plant and exctract the gel. But give it a try as soon as possible that way you see if you like the results or not. soaringeagle said:
but just tie em back or weave em into sa stylis style, dreads are funb to create new looks with a frenc braid for instance or i know a freind wio weeaves ers into hats well knotted woven drewads tat look like stylis hats experiment for severalk days before u go violet said:

it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worried any suggestions?
violet2
@violet2
14 years ago
5 posts
thats exactly what crossed my mind , but wasn't sure if itll workthank you .. but should I left the gel there until my next wash or wash it right after that day ?
violet2
@violet2
14 years ago
5 posts
thats exactly what crossed my mind , but wasn't sure if itll workthank you .. but should I left the gel there until my next wash or wash it right after that day ? Andres said:
Try fixing them up with aloe vera. Find the plant and exctract the gel. But give it a try as soon as possible that way you see if you like the results or not.

soaringeagle said:
but just tie em back or weave em into sa stylis style, dreads are funb to create new looks with a frenc braid for instance or i know a freind wio weeaves ers into hats well knotted woven drewads tat look like stylis hats experiment for severalk days before u go violet said:

it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worried any suggestions?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it dries clear and tigtens as it dries and conditions too making air healty you can leave it ontrow away your crocet hook tats te best ting u can do for your dreads

--
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
Either way you want. Give it a try and see how they look when they dry up. If you like it then do your regular washing days and apply them before you go to the wedding to impress your relatives :) And as Soaringeagle said, it dries up and is like a clear gel, and very healthy for your hair bcuz it conditiones it. Just make sure is the real deal. Buy the leaves and extract the real thing, dont buy those gels containing 99% aloe vera, you dont want that other 1% in your dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can buy te gel but only 100% it should be refridgerated and aloe vera only ingrediant..if u buy a plant make suire its aloe VERA oter aloe varieties maybe toxic and cause severe skin reactions

--
violet2
@violet2
14 years ago
5 posts
thank you for your advice !!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no prob glad to help but definately you sould seriusly concider stopping the crocetting violet said:
thank you for your advice !!

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:41:55AM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form