Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Partial Dreadlocks

Eduardo Hernandez
@eduardo-hernandez
13 years ago
8 posts
haha that's what I have. I saw that when I was Paris and Barcelona last summer. Another reason why I liked it. It was different.
updated by @eduardo-hernandez: 07/10/15 02:22:33AM
Nickberber
@nickberber
13 years ago
24 posts

Hello..I had 9 dreads in the back with the crochet method..i had them for 6 years..i started from 1 and after 2-3 years became 9....it was nice but i had to go every 3 months or smt to my friend to fix it,,and also i was feeling that it was very harmful this method for my hair...

Luckily i found this site i shaved my head and i started natural way....

Now i am at 5 months of neglect.....

Bozhena!
@bozhena
13 years ago
2 posts

Sorry I'm a bit late to the convo, I have partial dread and I love it. My first set of dreads I had 18 and then loose hair in the top and sides, it looked pretty full though most of the time. a few months ago I had 2 dreads behind my right ear, I just added 4 more to go along the hairline in the back which is where my hair dreads naturally every winter, thank you scarves. They are fun and adding them one at a time was a really personal experience.

p.s. lots of people in new york city have just one or two dreads in the back bottom part of their hair with long or short hair like barcelona and madrid, looks really good in my opinion.

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

I know of a girl with one dread on the side of her head, just above her ear, I assume she sleeps on that side. She says she is just very careful not to brush that part of her head.

Ashlee Doot
@ashlee-doot
13 years ago
4 posts

I have 11 dreads in the back from my ears down the nape of my neck. I love it bc I have long wavy hair and it is beautiful but underneath I have these long, but not as long beautiful dreads...kinda like the mullet saying..."Business in the front, party in the back." I highly recommend it :)

Kurt K
@kurt-k
13 years ago
13 posts

I know someone who used to have a mohawk with three dreads in the front..it was pretty cool lookin' if you ask me...Also the mother of one of my friends had short dreads all in the back of her head..kind of like the "emo kid spike"

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form