Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need some input on TnR & Neglect

Marsha White
@marsha-white
11 years ago
7 posts

I just finished mine today (what a slooooow process!) and am pretty excited to watch them grow. :) I should probably invest in some beads to help keep track of the sections. :P

katietheladi said:

i am currently on that road. i decided to do TnR but once i was towards the back of my head i couldn't be bothered finishing. its been around 2 months now. i have some neglect dreads forming and a lot of the TnR have fallen out completely, some just to the roots. some of them are grabbing lots of the loose hair. i mostly just use beads so i know what sections i haveseparatedand want to keep separate.going to try out wrapping today. well good luck :)

updated by @marsha-white: 07/23/15 05:18:22PM
Meijka
@meijka
11 years ago
23 posts

I did the same method. I neglected my head for about a month before I would gradually add some TnR here and there. The back of my head dreaded on its own, but my hairline needed some help with TnR. I really don't touch my hair besides separating them once in a while. I believe that washing my hair in a circular motion, then towel drying my hair in a circular motion helped accelerate the dreading process (don't over do it). I just try to make my hair as messy as possible when I wash and dry. I also believe it helps keep my roots nice and tight. After I dry my hair I would separate my dreadies. Separating is very important. There isn't much maintenance needed for dreads at all.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form