Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TnR... am I doing this right? HELP! (pic)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Those look great. And healthy. When you said it looked crazy I was expecting tones of loops and stray hairs, but that how locks look at that stage. If they look like that now, then in a few months you'll have some nice tight maturing locks.

Rolling out of bed and throwing a headband on is the beauty of locks. You don't have to spend time in front of the mirror making yourself up

updated by @baba-fats: 07/22/15 12:21:32PM
Snick
@snick
12 years ago
28 posts

Is there anything I can use to tame the frizzy hair?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

time

but u can use pure aloe when u absoluteoy must however it will slow progress if u use it kmuch so best to only use for formal events

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

Aloe will help that out i hear.

Snick said:

Is there anything I can use to tame the frizzy hair?

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Snick, I don't think your hair looks too crazy at all; it looks great! love the color.

Anyhoo, if you have any functions where you need to be extremely neat looking then I suggest light amount of aloe or the dreadlocks gel (it's water soluble) from http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/

Any and all product will pretty much slow down the progress so if you are hanging out with friends or at home (basically if you don't really, truly NEED to be kempt) it's best to let the frizzies go so that they can work there way into a dreadlock or start to form on their own.

Dread perms are bad because ammonium thioglycolate stays inside the hair follicle until it is cut from the hair. If you apply other chemical processes tot he hair (such as coloring, for instance) the damage is amplified and over processing can occur much faster.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you wash 2 days a week, start washing 3. washing helps them along faster. But don't do more than 3 times a week.

If you want to see unruly hair, look at my pictures with my friends and me blowing bubbles.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form