1,291 posts
we want to see, too:(

Michelle Hallett said:
OK, I will in a few hours. Look for it!
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
13 years ago
24 posts
Cool, thanks. I saw a TnR video once of a cute girl it wasn't in English but I sort of got the idea, but I need to see yours, hopefully I can understand it. ;)

Sacha said:

Well, this is what I did:

1)Took two strands from a 1 inch diameter.--Correct

2)Twist the two strands a couple of times---Wrong

3)Took the two strands and sort of tied them--Wrong

and well the next steps were just wrong, wrong, wrong...hahaha!

There is a youtube video of a young lady that I watched that shows how to do it correctly. I will find it for you.

Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
13 years ago
24 posts
ok I'll send one privately to you too. But you have to promise not to laugh at me or secretly make fun. Cause right now my hair haz a sad.

Heather said:
we want to see, too:(

Michelle Hallett said:
OK, I will in a few hours. Look for it!
Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
13 years ago
24 posts

Oh, that is funny! OK I'll go watch her video again.

Isn't she just dang adorable? I want to put her in my pocket and take her out when I am sad. :)

Michelle Hallett
@michelle-hallett
13 years ago
24 posts

I agree, however....the part of my hair that I did comb out...I haven't been brushing after washing, just neglecting. And it isn't doing anything. It's been 3 months. So.....with that in mind, I have a hard time believing my hair will dread naturally without some help. It's very very baby fine and now super thin (I think I'm gonna cut) and it just doesn't seem to want to dread. I don't know. But I do think that is my preferred method, if I felt it would work.

fancyAmanda said:

My opinion: go naturalllll. Screw the TnR, just let your hair do its thang. That's all it wants to do, anyway :D
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i met a girl with butt length dreads and asked her a ton of questions. i was saying how fine and thin my hair is and it's having a hard time dreadling. she said that hers was baby fine(you'd never know) and she said that her hair dreaded best when she cut it to her shoulders. she did t&r. she had tried dreading her hair when it was longer and it just wouldn't hold up. maybe the thickness of the shoulder length hair helps on us thinner hair folks. now i wish i had cut my hair before starting. also, being in my 40's doesn't help because my hair was much thicker 20 years ago. boo:(

Michelle Hallett said:

I agree, however....the part of my hair that I did comb out...I haven't been brushing after washing, just neglecting. And it isn't doing anything. It's been 3 months. So.....with that in mind, I have a hard time believing my hair will dread naturally without some help. It's very very baby fine and now super thin (I think I'm gonna cut) and it just doesn't seem to want to dread. I don't know. But I do think that is my preferred method, if I felt it would work.

fancyAmanda said:

My opinion: go naturalllll. Screw the TnR, just let your hair do its thang. That's all it wants to do, anyway :D
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
I would wait a lil and then do the TnR method! Goooood luck! Keeep us posted =]

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form