Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

looking for a easy and painless way to dread.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welltwist and riptwist a sectionsplit in 2 peices (randomly not 1/2 k=like 1 rip put 1/4 and 3/4 in a gand next 1/3-2/3 or so dont split at the same spot or same ammount every time)u dont gotta cross em just split pull put together split pull repeat do that 5-10 times then retwist repeat on downhow u keep em clean wash em just dont conditionuse the baking soda deep cleanse or a non residue shampoo (lots of info on the site)seperationthis might hurt a tiny bit to alot if u wait way too long to do itpull the dreads away from eachother breaking any conecting hairsif u do it often..bo pwain..if u wait months and they are tightly bound together..ouchbut its nothing like the pain of 16 hours backcombing with a loctician pulling yoir hair out

gregory portes said:
how do you do the twist and rip way like explain how its done also thanks alot for the info helped alot also should i seperate them in rows or random and how do i separate them and how do i keep my hair clean and smelling good without using conditioner or anything that will relax my hair

soaringeagle said:
just go natural
u have nappy hair it will dread bnaturally so easy
why would u try to force dreasas when thye easiest most pain free way to dread is the way dreads always were dreaded b4 all these silly methods?
btw backcomb is a really dumb idea for nappy hair

throw away the comb
stop confditioning unless its real dry
let it dread
seperate em as u see fit

nothings as easy and pain free as doing nothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 03:09:26AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags