Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist & Rip Your Own Head

Rob3
@rob3
14 years ago
14 posts
Hi, i was hoping that someone has some good advice for TNR on your own head as it doesnt seem like an easy prospect. Of course id ask my friends (male) to help, but if i ask them to come over and play with my hair ill get the same reaction as if id asked them to come round and play dress up.. lol.
updated by @rob3: 01/13/15 08:46:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all your freinds are homophobic? but its not hard to do on your own head except the backu could just go natural too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I did it over a year ago, and the entire process only took a few hours over the course of say two days. Really easy, really simple. Just take your time, section (or don't... I didn't xD) and sit back and enjoy some tv or some good music, or even the company of a few good friends.
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
TNR is the method I've used to dread my locks.As SE pointed out, the only time you may have difficulty is dreading the back of your own head.However, mirrors prove to be quite handy in that instance. =)
Rob3
@rob3
14 years ago
14 posts
all your freinds are homophobic?No, i was trying to being funny more than anything. I'd just rather do it my self if i can manage it, my freinds did it last time when i though wax was the way to go... that ended with me having to brush them out which took forever...u could just go natural tooNatural is an option as my hair dreads really easily and has started to many times over the years, and sections itself off in a few days as it has right now...However, mirrors prove to be quite handy in that instance. =)Mirrors are a great suggestion, thanks
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form