Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Little Over 2 Months In.....

Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
And I'm starting to panic. Just a little. Trying really hard not to but I can't help it.My hair is knotting. But weird. Little balls of knots at the end of semi-dreaded hair. And its half the length it used to be. :/.Does it look like it should look? Am I doing anything wrong? I wash every other day with the BS and ACV. And I separate constantly. Like 3-4 times a day. Plus, the sides of my hair dont seem to be doing anything. Not knotting or tangling or anything.As I said, trying not to be a freak, but I just need some reassurance I guess. :)

Close up Of knots

updated by @nicole: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
I dont know if you should do the bs/avc every other day. im about a month old and I use docter bronners every other day and bs/acv to get any dandruff that might have formed. acv is very conditioning and might be straigtening out any progress. Im not too sure maybe im completely wrong but thats just what Ive gathered from around here.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think they look awesome :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
i think they look beautiful, too! I have TnR dreads just about 2 months old now and i have a lot of 'knot' that look like yours and my hair is loosening in many places--it has to get crazy first to lock up!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form