Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax vs. No Wax dreadlocks

Candace Duling
@candace-duling
14 years ago
5 posts
You're making me want natural dreads even more! This would even be a nice exercise for me to be more patient for myself. It's funny, I'm soooo patient with others except myself. So then with the natural way I should backcomb sections? I'm going to look up this natural way ;P I was more in it to make it a group/sharing experience; but now I really want this for myself. Every ones insight is just fantastic here. This is exactly what I've needed to hear.
updated by @candace-duling: 07/09/15 09:33:16PM
Benjamin Allen
@benjamin-allen
14 years ago
13 posts
Go the natural way :D You have lovely hair, and it'd be a shame to damage it by backcombing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
natural way you dont backcomb you dont section you just wash and wearin a week or 2 the hair naturaly sections itselfthen starts to knot up into wild whacky lil dreads that over time get thicker funkier (loopy) then finily tamerthey dread completely on theyre ownall u do is wash and seperate the ones trying to grow together Candace Duling said:
You're making me want natural dreads even more! This would even be a nice exercise for me to be more patient for myself. It's funny, I'm soooo patient with others except myself. So then with the natural way I should backcomb sections? I'm going to look up this natural way ;P I was more in it to make it a group/sharing experience; but now I really want this for myself. Every ones insight is just fantastic here. This is exactly what I've needed to hear.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Candace, the natural way is the best way. You will benefit from it a lot more than any other method. Trust me.
Candace Duling
@candace-duling
14 years ago
5 posts
Natural way it is then :D I'm so happy to start this process. Showering my combed hair for the last time tonight! This will be a night to remember. MWAHAHAHA! ;P
Candace Duling
@candace-duling
14 years ago
5 posts
THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE! You all have such encouraging and helpful knowledge. Love you all <3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
love u too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Keep in touch. Let us know how it goes. <3
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
No wax dreadlocks are black-belt dreadlocks and therefore kick wax dreadlocks asses.
Benjamin Allen
@benjamin-allen
14 years ago
13 posts
Best reason ever :D Orange Clock said:
No wax dreadlocks are black-belt dreadlocks and therefore kick wax dreadlocks asses.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form