Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new youtube video series about my dreads...by me lol

LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
I've seen the vid but, every time I try to go to your channel it won't let me. I've tried going through my friends list, through the link on your vid, and even searching your user name but every time I click on the link to go to your channel it says it's not available. I've never seen that happen before. It may be your privacy setting or something. Daunte Green said:
i posted a link below, and that one should work work if not look for sonofadam100 on you tube.

LowRyderMan said:
Yo, every time I try to go to your channel on youtube it says channel not available. I'd like to give u a shout out on youtube but, if there's no channel to go to. It wouldn't work out. U might want to get on YT and see why it won't display your channel.

updated by @lowryderman: 07/23/15 03:19:12AM
JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
idk either that is really strange sorry ill see what i can do LowRyderMan said:
I've seen the vid but, every time I try to go to your channel it won't let me. I've tried going through my friends list, through the link on your vid, and even searching your user name but every time I click on the link to go to your channel it says it's not available. I've never seen that happen before. It may be your privacy setting or something.

Daunte Green said:
i posted a link below, and that one should work work if not look for sonofadam100 on you tube.

LowRyderMan said:
Yo, every time I try to go to your channel on youtube it says channel not available. I'd like to give u a shout out on youtube but, if there's no channel to go to. It wouldn't work out. U might want to get on YT and see why it won't display your channel.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
great video!! they look amazing for just a week, theyre gonna turn out really good :) im glad you went natural with your nice curly hair.
JonJon Verde
@jonjon-verde
14 years ago
26 posts
thanks, yea i got blessed with curly hair lol. Looking forward to see how my hair takes flight no pun intended Emily said:
great video!! they look amazing for just a week, theyre gonna turn out really good :) im glad you went natural with your nice curly hair.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form