Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Visited a loctician....

Shanti
@shanti
14 years ago
5 posts
Luckily she only worked one patch of my hair into a lock, but I didn't let her go any further and I made her undo the twist (although now that lock of hair seems to have gotten stressed out and hangs down an inch lower than the other strands).Thanks for all the support, I'm feeling more confident about this mop of curls I call my hair. One thing I do wanna ask is... when will I know when to separate dreads? The ripping guide said to do it often in the early stages but I don't know if I'm actually undoing would-be locks as opposed to separating them
updated by @shanti: 07/16/15 10:04:58AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
feel for sections that are clumped together but noyt too thick and rip ewm away from neighbouring sections..only pukll apart clumps that are too hugeu just wanna make sure they dont all join into huge dreads Shanti said:
Luckily she only worked one patch of my hair into a lock, but I didn't let her go any further and I made her undo the twist (although now that lock of hair seems to have gotten stressed out and hangs down an inch lower than the other strands).

Thanks for all the support, I'm feeling more confident about this mop of curls I call my hair. One thing I do wanna ask is... when will I know when to separate dreads? The ripping guide said to do it often in the early stages but I don't know if I'm actually undoing would-be locks as opposed to separating them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no what? what are u saying no to? rastavanny said:
no

soaringeagle said:
no? no what? no it wont be better to avoid disasters? so you really think its a good idea to create a disaster on your head?
explains alopt actualy..

why do u recomend salons when even salons dont recomend salons

rastavanny said:
no

soaringeagle said:
yea make sure they know how to mess up your hair type as much as possible

if they all create disasters wouldnt it be better to suggest never letting anyone professional mess with your hair no matter what hair type theyre used to causing a disaster in?

rastavanny said:
i agree with knottysleeves, if you have someone work on your hair, make sure they are experienced in YOUR hair type.

--
Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
Both of you crazy kids are going to have to learn to ignore each other. The bickering is silly, and it keeps happening.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very well said\but u left out the fact that they'd screw up your hairstyle Sister Rags said:
If yer dreads are only a hair style to you, that's all you'll get from a stylist. A temporary situation for which you pay a lot of money.

If your dreads are a way of life, a stylist has nothing to offer you except the lesson that the stylist is available for styling your hair.

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form