Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread empire

divinemomentsofpain
@divinemomentsofpain
12 years ago
20 posts

no i havnt tried that one, but i definetly will, thanks for the tip! i dont have hard water but even if i did we share shower in the basement so theres nothing i can do about the shower head. thanks for the help much appreciated!

Baba Fats said:

lol. OK. Have you tried just making a spray bottle with jojoba, teatree, and rosemary oils in it? Obviously water too.

It's a tough call. Do you have hard water? I may be worth looking into getting a soft water filter for your shower head. Hard water has minerals in it like limestone.

I have never had a flake problem, so I don't know the best course to take when none of the regular remedies don't work. Eagle or Heather may be the ones the ask.

updated by @divinemomentsofpain: 07/13/15 11:51:23AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't see why anyone would mind getting a soft water filter. Hard water is what leaves that green grime on shower heads. If you ever see that. If you had soft water, you wouldn't have that. And you wouldn't have to clean the shower head nearly as often.

But if you don't have hard water, it's not an issue

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

which bar from dreadlockshampoo did u try teatree rosemary>/

that or the bs wash would do the best if u did the bs wash just rigtht but u got to use the oils and get the ratios right

and babas right getting the shower head filter wiuld be a great solution

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form