Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

finaly 2 new dreadlocks shampoos

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts
It probably is but I really love it when my hair smells good. I use tea tree oil everyday in my skin care regimen so I know that one I'll be fine with. I really want to try the Satsuma and the herbal. Nag champa sounds like a nice one too but I have a feeling I'll have the same problems as I do with the dragons blood.
updated by @heather: 07/13/15 12:08:24PM
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

so i got my tea tree/rosemary bar in the mail today and immediately went to wash my hair. first off the scent is very light and more rosemary than tea tree. one major difference with this bar and the dragons blood one i already own is that this one creates a TON of suds. i could never get a suds going with the dragons blood but this one bubbles up the minute i rub it on my scalp. it was AMAZING!! i don't know if maybe my dragons blood bar is just a dud or what but i'm beyond thrilled. i ended up washing all my dreads instead of just my scalp because i hadacquiredquite a bit of lint over the last 18 months and also my more mature locks were feeling rather brittle. i was worried i might lose some progress on some of my newly knotting hair underneath but i'm super happy to see they survived and i even notice that all of my loose hairs are getting really friendly with the locks next to them. i had to do quite a bit if separating which is really unusual for me. Yay!

Vicki sent me some sample pieces of the satsuma (smells like oranges) and the herbal (smells like maylee hippie mama bar). both of these will definitely be purchased in the future:) she also sent me some samples of some new products she wants me to try out. i'm so excited that i found something that finally works perfectly for my hair. now i hope my dandruff will subside over time too.

Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

I just ordered the Tea Tree & Rosemary Bar and the Dragons Blood Liquid Shampoo. I can't wait to get them!! Tea Tree is by far my favorite essential oil and my scalp is so ready for it! LOL

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you will love em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i cant say im not sure she startedworking on1 so message her here or on the shop and request it

since shes got bottles already it wont take long as long as she has access to her camera and can get the lables made quickly

--
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I can't wait to give these products a try! Right now I am going to maintain my current regimen so that my scalp doesn't freak out but I am getting more and more amped with every new product and review I read.

Having a mini-bar combo set would be cool... kinda like a starter. I also like the idea of a sampler.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u should suggest a sampler set or a gift basket set

--
Blessed Earth Mama
@blessed-earth-mama
12 years ago
72 posts

I will give it a try! I amabout 2 washes out from my patchouli liquid being all gone and not sure when I will be able to buy more so I hope it works well for me too!! I won't lie though I am sadthinking about nothaving my patchouli for anytime. I AM IN LOVE with it! I too am sensitive to strong smells and actually had to put the nag champa in the garage for a bit butthe scent has lessened a little with time and being open.I love nag champa always have but I can't even burn incense these days, it is just too much for me.

princenoobsauce said:

Give it a whirl BEM. These were made to my specifications, hard water and all. :) I could never find a proper dread soap and my stepmom had a soap company, so we put our heads together. It definitely wont hurt anything. I love the ease of use the bar gives. They work like magic and are great for your body too, not just your hair. We are super happy everyone is enjoying them as much as we do! Im planning some new vids for the YT channel right now!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form