Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

getting color out of my hiar

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

i guess this means when they are mature i will be UBER patient right? ...doubtful :)

Tied up in knots said:

Well that sounds promising!

I'm definitely looking forward to pool season. Swimming will be great for the dreads. Between that and my trusty plastic slides my dreads will be mature in no time at all!

I'm feeling really lucky. I'm such n impatient person I'd go crazy if my hair want taking well to dreading up.

Ixchel said:

yeah, it does seem like i have forever ahead of me, but i'll be super excited once things do start happening. it will be worth it eventually :)

i play with the kids & get down & dirty with em lol. once it's nice enough out i'll be swimming. i try to do anything that may throw my hair around & encourage it to get messy. (windows are down all the time!)

oh & now that my hair is dry it looks a bit lighter today. i did some lemon juice & we were outside in the sun for a while, & then i did the bs soak & once it was rinsed I used a little of the liquid locking up shampoo just for the smell ;) i think every wash day i'll do some lemon juice & sunlight & soak in the bs some more. hopefully it will lighten up (maybe by the time i start getting knots!)

Tied up in knots said:

Amazing how different everyones hair can be. Sounds like you have a long journey ahead. You will definitely appreciate and love your dreads when they come.

Any activities thr have been known to knot I your hair? Playing,swimming, etc. .. I like doing the plastic slide at the park with my son. Static! Makes my hair very knotty.

Every now and then I just mess up my hair like crazy, intentional bedhead look, like I just got out of a windtunnel. It settles eventually but I like to think it helps. :p

updated by @ixchel: 07/23/15 09:17:24AM

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form