Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread hq shampoo

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts

yea I wouldn't be surprised if it had that microcrystaline wax in it. weird how they sneak that ingredient in everything. It better not be in there natural shampoo cause I'm giving that a try! I generally stay away from them too but I just can't find another liquid soap I like.

updated by @gabe-mccoy: 07/23/15 09:54:45AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com will have an amazing all natural liquid in a few days specificly made to help new dreads lock up fast but shes still having trouble with power outages phone outages etc so tomoro we wikll hopefully finish off the site

but heather got the prototype of the liquid and it worked great for her trouble dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts

That's awesome! You think she'll be making a slightly more conditioning liquid shampoo too? as my dreads are over a year and a half old and quite dry

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

then use the bars you will be in love with the bars they are totaly amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts

I don't know why but every time I use bar soap on my dreads (dr. bronners, maylees, knotty boy) I feel a thin film over my scalp. I don't know if that's just the formula of the dread soaps I was using or the fact that it's in a bar form but I've had to use all of those to wash my body as my scalp was absolutely not having it.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form