Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new dreadlocks shampoo shop to be added works great in hard water

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i got some todaty she sent me quit a few samples to try (i wont need shampoo for a year or more haha)

they smell awesome but not as strong as maylees was (maylee did tone em down some so they rent as strong) but these are even more subtle and smell wesome..just touching them they feel good hard to explain i got 2 body bars and im not sure how many shampoo bars 5 or 6

oh 1 is a "complexion" bar

i'll be trying them out in the morning tomorow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 01:58:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadlockshampoo.com is a subsite of buckscountysoapfactory.com

so u can find out more there

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i used these oday

since i was testing and reviewing i used 3 bars ..the 1 body bar (im not sure what scent) the complexion bar and the nag champa dread shampoo

for testing i used the complexion bar on face and the dry skin i had around my nose and ears

the body bar on my body and dread bar on dreads

so the complexion bar did wi=onders on that dry skin wich usualy was bad even right after a shower now its smooth moisturized and healthy

the body bar well i'll say my neck was killin me already and wet dreads wasnt helping so kinda rushed that part so i was happy with i t but will test further next time

dread bar

ahhhhhhhhhhh

they feel great

smell great (subtly scent though not overpowering)

lathered up real well and rinsed easy scalp and hair seem happy

conclusion of the review ..i'm gonna surgicly have some extra thumbs grafted on to give these soaps a 7 thumbs up rating

oh and about the price

the bars seem somehow denser firmer heavier then maylees physical size is only slightly bigger but seems like they will last longer

since i have like 5 or 6 bars and it worked so well and so happy wiyh it i might skip the baking soda for awhile

i'll see how happy my scalp is a few days from now

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form