Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Residue from Bronners and BS

Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
13 years ago
30 posts
I think apple cider vinegar will help. I rinsed my dreads with it to get rid of wax and that really helped.
updated by @evelyn-maes: 07/20/15 06:58:13PM
Jayrock
@jayrock
13 years ago
15 posts
Alright thx ill get some of it
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts
if its hard water you have ACV won't help
Jayrock
@jayrock
13 years ago
15 posts

ACV wont help if i have hard water? Wahh??

MRH
@mrh
13 years ago
8 posts
I have thick African American hair and my scalp HATES Dr. Bronner's. Instead I use black african soap, you can often find them at African themed gifts shops or by the pound on ETSY. Then I follow up with a basic ACV rinse. Baking soda is very alkaline and naturally breaks down protein but it may be too harsh for your scalp, especially if you have sensitive skin. NEVER use your nails on your scalp if it itches, its the equivalent of picking a pimple and will only make the problem worse. Instead I like to dab a cotton swab with tea tree oil and apply directly over the parts that itch until I'm ready to wash my hair again.
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
i loveeeeee black soap on my face. haven't tried it on my hair yet. i think i will soon.

mechio hardeman said:
I have thick African American hair and my scalp HATES Dr. Bronner's. Instead I use black african soap, you can often find them at African themed gifts shops or by the pound on ETSY. Then I follow up with a basic ACV rinse. Baking soda is very alkaline and naturally breaks down protein but it may be too harsh for your scalp, especially if you have sensitive skin. NEVER use your nails on your scalp if it itches, its the equivalent of picking a pimple and will only make the problem worse. Instead I like to dab a cotton swab with tea tree oil and apply directly over the parts that itch until I'm ready to wash my hair again.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form