Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Apparantly johnny clean now sells hair growth vitamins

Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts

Synthetic vitamin and mineral supplements are in no way healthy. I suggest finding natural sources of these rather than bottles. Vegan diet is also a lifestyle, not a path to health. I'm personally not Vegan, though my diet is strict, rigorous, and very healthy. But back to the topic, my hair has grown around 6 inches in the past 5 months, as a result of my well-being and persuasion of mind. Thankfully mother nature has supplied me with the knowledge of my brother, who I hold as a very wise herbalist and nutritionist, and as such I am in no risk of mineral deficiency or any such ailment. In fact, I haven't been ill in any way shape or form for the past 4 years.

Just as a quick note, I'm in no way against Vegan diets. If it's for you, it's for you. But it's not for me.

Amber Claire said:

A vegan diet will help and is super healthyI have been a veggi for years and am considering going vegan again. People think that a vegan diet is unhelthy but it is the best diet if done properly. Its what you eat, yer if you eat chips and white bread as a vegan you will be ill. Balance is the key to ANY diet . A good diet and exercise is the only way to make healthy hair.

As for vitaminsI think that they can help but are not good if taken all the time. Some vitamins are toxic if too much is taken,vitamin A and D for example. I take horsetail and B vitamins when needed. B vitaimns are the best as they are water soliuble, still i would not pop loads of them, Particullary B12. Everything in moderation. As for johhny clean selling vitamins its just another way to get quick fix dreads i guess.

Anyway am lucky has i have fast growing hair must be all thouse vegatables I guess, yum.

updated by @clayton: 07/19/15 07:24:48PM
Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
its nice to see so many replies about the subject. i too think an overload of many vitamins are bad. one of my friends that i mentioned that took the prenatal vitamins for hair growth ended up in the hospital with some form of ailment from iron toxicity. it wasnt a pretty sight lol. im not sure about excess body hair growth as SE was wondering about, i never asked but i didnt notice any extra facial hair

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form