Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread wax buildup and stiff old dreads.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if the wax pushers would just admit that it builds up and never washes out im sure that nobody sane would wax again but they profit from lies so they feed you all yhe lies they canand people eat up those lies cause they believe somehow instant dreads are better dreadsthen they wonder why theyre dreads stand straight up...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:01:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well you see you know how for oilspills they developped bacteria that devours oil// johnny has devellopped a official dreadheadhq geneticly modified lice species that only eats wax and wax covered dandruff (thats why the soap gives u dandruff so the wax eatting lice wont starve ) you just sprinkle on the eggs in days they hatch and eat away the wax then starve and die if you do that monthly you wont have wax buildup and the eggs only cost you 47.99 ofcourse u need a fresh batch every 30 days

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not to mention mold causes egomania dementia speaking in tongues crazy facial ticks body distorti0on and a speach impediment that causes every word ending in er to sound like it ends in a in chronic casses causes greeditis habituial lies hair erectile syndrome and the sticky ickys (yes thats a medical term,) prolonged exposure may cause a complete inability to accept thetruth

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form