dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lock docta dreadheadhq's ultimate dread destruction tool

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dunno who bill hick is but yea its rediculouse

we heard of 1 guy (freind of a member) who spent 14,000 at dread salons trying tio keep his dreads perfect.. they were sioo over maintained he lost dozens then cut em..

after spending enough on hair hat woulda bought a car

alotta theese places make u think you'll be an outcast if u dont spend money on theyre miraclye cures that will somehow make yoir dreads less dready so more socialy acceptible

thats what it comes down to.. scaring u into thinking u will be rejected by society if you dont use theyre secret system to dready acceptability

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
uoma
@uoma
13 years ago
13 posts
thats so sad... you just have to accept that it dosnt matter what you look like. who cares what those stuck in Babylon think... i see it everyday when people look at me.... if i can make people question what they consider the status quo then i have served a purpose greater than my own continuation
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
We should tell knotty jinny to cut off one of his dreads and try and felt it back on... And video post it... So we can see that he wind do it... But he want other people to do it and pay for it

Jo said:
so I read this, and I was curious to see this thing, so I went to dhhq to see it. I was reading about this "product" and came across this"Actual Breakage and Repair:In a worst case scenario someone may ignore all warnings and poke a dread until it's weakend to the point of breaking. If this occurred it possible to re-combine the portion of the dread that had been pulled off. With the help of some proper Lock-Doctoring the dread could be seamlessly repaired and no sign of repair would be visible. I'm not suggesting that you do this, I'm simply making the point that it is possible to make that type of repair."So basically what I got from this is, if you use this tool too much you will wreck your dreads. However, if you use it MORE, after wrecking your dreads, it will fix them.Really???

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form