Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Non-residue Shampoo

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
yeah for me i can say the opposite! i hated the Dr. B's peppermint castile soap. it conditioned them way too much and left oily residue no matter how much i diluted / rinsed.weird, huh? how things work out . . .
updated by @illumiknotty: 07/09/15 11:22:44AM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
i just found this natural shampoo bar: biodegradable Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar safe for streams , lakes, and rivers!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no it is not safe for rivers dr bronners is the most biodegradable soap of all and even bronners is not river safeall soaps that say biodegradable are biodegradable in soil only in water they take years to degrade and kill fish in meantimeal;ways take all soaps at least 300 feet from any water IllumiKnotty said:
i just found this natural shampoo bar: biodegradable

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

safe for streams , lakes, and rivers!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Please do not put any soap in streams, lakes or rivers no matter what it says. Put a drop or two in a fish aquarium and see how safe it is, they'll tell ya anything you wanna hear to sell a product. soaringeagle said:
no it is not safe for rivers dr bronners is the most biodegradable soap of all and even bronners is not river safe
all soaps that say biodegradable are biodegradable in soil only in water they take years to degrade and kill fish in meantime
al;ways take all soaps at least 300 feet from any water

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im not even sure if baking sodas safe in streamsbut theres definately no soap thats safe to use in strreams hell bronners is pure enouigh to drink but isnt safe in streams Lonnie Berg said:
Please do not put any soap in streams, lakes or rivers no matter what it says. Put a drop or two in a fish aquarium and see how safe it is, they'll tell ya anything you wanna hear to sell a product.

soaringeagle said:
no it is not safe for rivers dr bronners is the most biodegradable soap of all and even bronners is not river safe
all soaps that say biodegradable are biodegradable in soil only in water they take years to degrade and kill fish in meantime

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
The third ingredient in the Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar is Castor Bean, according to Wikipedia, the ingestion of 6-7 Castor Beans can kill an Oxen or Horse. I don't know how Knotty Boy can get by with saying their shampoo is safe for Rivers, Lakes and Streams. soaringeagle said:

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so its toxic enough that using it 2-3 times in a pond could kill every fish in the ponddoesnt sound too safe for children either isnt castor used to induce vommitting? so knotty boys bar could literaly make u puke yourself to deathnot only would u kill the fish, but youd be bathing in puke Lonnie Berg said:
The third ingredient in the Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar is Castor Bean, according to Wikipedia, the ingestion of 6-7 Castor Beans can kill an Oxen or Horse. I don't know how Knotty Boy can get by with saying their shampoo is safe for Rivers, Lakes and Streams.

soaringeagle said:

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
WebMd says that Castor Oil preperations commonly used as a laxative should NOT be flushed down a toilet or poured down a drain as a means of disposal soaringeagle said:
so its toxic enough that using it 2-3 times in a pond could kill every fish in the pond
doesnt sound too safe for children either isnt castor used to induce vommitting? so knotty boys bar could literaly make u puke yourself to death
not only would u kill the fish, but youd be bathing in puke

Lonnie Berg said:
The third ingredient in the Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar is Castor Bean, according to Wikipedia, the ingestion of 6-7 Castor Beans can kill an Oxen or Horse. I don't know how Knotty Boy can get by with saying their shampoo is safe for Rivers, Lakes and Streams.

soaringeagle said:

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh its a laxative i thought it made u puke..ok so youd be bathing in diarhia Lonnie Berg said:
WebMd says that Castor Oil preperations commonly used as a laxative should NOT be flushed down a toilet or poured down a drain as a means of disposal

soaringeagle said:
so its toxic enough that using it 2-3 times in a pond could kill every fish in the pond
doesnt sound too safe for children either isnt castor used to induce vommitting? so knotty boys bar could literaly make u puke yourself to death
not only would u kill the fish, but youd be bathing in puke

Lonnie Berg said:

soaringeagle said:

IllumiKnotty said:

Knotty Boy Shampoo Bar

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not to mention it sounds like knottyboys bar isnt safe to use in the shower even with water treatment plants and all..definately not safe in streams or anything but if u cant flush it down the drain u cant really use it safely

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form