Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks lint eraser

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

most people with dreadlocks know that they attract lint. since my dreadlocks are 25 years old and about the bottom 4 feet drag on the ground I had a whole lot of lint. years ago i left it thinking it just added color, but as the years went by it got excessive, almost embarrassing.

I used the dreadlockshampoo.com charcoal detox shampoo (not yet on the site will be very soon) which super cleans them (so clean that you can suck the rinse water out of a dread and it tastes filtered, like spring water, much better then the tap water you rinsed with should taste)

so I knew it super cleaned my dreads.. but what I didn't realize until just the other day was.. it completely erased every last bit of that unsightly lint!

I was blown away, I had thought I would have to either live with the lint, or spend hundreds of hours picking at it with tweezers.

but  no..the detox shampoo removed every last little bit of it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

mabey thats why my wifes hair is packed with lint and mine has none! she uses regular DLS i use the charcoal :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

tell her to try it a few times..report back

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Unfortunately shes in the process of combing out her dreads :( she got tired of separating(her hair knots so fast at the roots it always made her cry separating) and she hated the loops/zig zags =/ ah well her head her choice. I told her it made them unique but she wanted perfect salon looking dreads =/ now she wants a perm :S

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

oh god nooo her dreads were the most gorgeous dreads ever ..tell her to stop and get on the site and post  and she will get so much positive feedback she will be totally in love with them

you tell her i said her dreads are some of the most amazing ive seen ..for the stage they are in  and if she sticks it out a few more months they will settle down and be absolutely epic

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form