Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone who never separated?

Diego F.
@diego-f
11 years ago
73 posts

i tried that... and i got fat sections that were driving me crazy... i had to rip a lot of dreads, and i broke lots of hair too, after 5 months without separating.

And i just had undone lots of progress because i didn't separated before... now i'm separating EVERYDAY [as my hair tangles fast] but things are going good... I plant to combine dreads in the near future after they are all formed [but now i prefer THIN dreads]

updated by @diego-f: 07/26/15 12:26:37PM
Nolan Plank
@nolan-plank
11 years ago
66 posts

Cool hope it turns out well for you man! Yeah I guess fat is for some people and not for others.
Diego F. said:

i tried that... and i got fat sections that were driving me crazy... i had to rip a lot of dreads, and i broke lots of hair too, after 5 months without separating.

And i just had undone lots of progress because i didn't separated before... now i'm separating EVERYDAY [as my hair tangles fast] but things are going good... I plant to combine dreads in the near future after they are all formed [but now i prefer THIN dreads]

Nolan Plank
@nolan-plank
11 years ago
66 posts

I Think I'm going to go the Humminbirdlovegorilla method SE. His look awesome.

soaring eagle said:

we do have several but possibly the most impressive example is the hummingbird love gorrilla
Find more photos like this on dreadlocks forums

now u may notice in the slideshow hes on some bilboards and theres 1 with a rolls royce

well those wild outta control dreads havent stoped him from getting modeling jobs

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form