Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crocheting roots?

Lexiie Conroy
@lexiie-conroy
12 years ago
15 posts
Some are x and some are just candy caned.I just like having the color, honestly.
updated by @lexiie-conroy: 07/18/15 08:45:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok but by candycane u mean like wrapped arounfd loosely with wide spaces between the strands?

they should be ok

so just start washing with a good dread soap (the 1 she mentioned is made here in pa ..hand made.. by a member from the best ingredients u can get) (where is canedenis pa? lived in pa all my life and never heard of it)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lexiie Conroy
@lexiie-conroy
12 years ago
15 posts
It's a little ways down from mt pocono.We're the little tiny town in a ditch. But I love it here. Nice and small(:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah i almost moved up that way its pretty but since i didnt have a car it woulda been a trap nowhere and nothing within walking distance

the guy renting the apartment tried saying a walk ti the supermarket is always fun...that was literaly the only thing to do..go buy food..

--
Lexiie Conroy
@lexiie-conroy
12 years ago
15 posts
We're pretty sparse, that's for sure! I'm lucky enough to live close to a few horse stables
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we were having a drumming campout up that way every year dunno if that still happens or not it was always when it was starting to get pretty damn cold

--
Lexiie Conroy
@lexiie-conroy
11 years ago
15 posts

Hey, what if I were to use baking soda in place of shampoo?
I'm absolutely broke

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

good choice its definately a easy cheap option

--
Lexiie Conroy
@lexiie-conroy
11 years ago
15 posts

I actually just read something on here about it. I believe you posted it! Thanks!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form